Feb 21, 2018
Officers from our Department are investigating two forced entry burglaries in neighborhoods north of Ladue Road. It appears pry tools were used on one of the homes, while the other involved a door being forced with pressure. These have both occurred in the past two weeks with time frames varying from afternoon hours to evening hours, which means that the suspect(s) could have been seen. We ask residents to be vigilant about reporting anyone or anything you see that seems suspicious or out of place so that our officers can immediately investigate the circumstances. We also ask that you leave your security alarms on anytime you leave your residence and please inform our investigators if you have any surveillance video footage that may assist in our investigations.
- PUBLIC NOTICE OF ELECTION AND CANDIDATE FILING PERIOD
- Crime Alert
- Safety Reminder
- Chicken Ordinance approved by City Council
- recent crime
- Tips for Controlling/Deterring Deer
- New ARB Guidelines
- Mulch Resource and Mulch Program discontinuance.
- Telephone Scam
- National Flood Insurance Program - Who's Eligible?
- Emergency Notification Services - CodeRed
9345 Clayton Road City Council Chambers
9345 Clayton Rd.
9345 Clayton Rd
9345 Clayton Road
9345 Clayton Road Police Department Conference Room