Beautification and Municipal Parks
The City of Ladue Staff, with support of the Beautification, Open Space and Tree Advisory Committee oversee the implementation and maintenance of City owned green space, right-of-ways and municipal campus as well as other special projects and programs such as Tree City USA standing, park and greenspace planning, annual Arbor Day and many other exciting initiatives. Check back frequently for helpful links, information and upcoming events!
Honey Suckle Hack 2023-
A big thank you to all the volunteers for this years Honeysuckle Hack at Deer Creek Preserve. This was our largest group of volunteers yet! Click image below for full photo collage!
Arbor Day 2023!
Arbor Day Photo Contest! As part of this year's Arbor Day the City of Ladue asked residents to submit photos of their favorite Ladue tree. Attached is a compilation of the photographs received. A big thank you to those residents that submitted! Our staff favorite was submitted by Ms. Margie Hensley on Sunnymeade!
Click to view-----> Photo Contest 2023
Missouri Botanical Garden - Plant Finder: Look up, view photos and read about over 7,500 plants by scientific name, common name and/or selected plant characteristic.
Stream Team 6240- Clean Deer Creek Ladue is a community formed group with several honeysuckle removal and planting opportunities. To view events and sign up or to reach out to the event coordinator, follow the links below.
- Honeysuckle Hack - Event Collage 2022
- Honeysuckle Hack, November 2021 and the future Deer Creek Preserve Photo Collage
- June 5, 2021: A Community Family-Friendly Event: Ladue's Deer Creek Clean Up at Ladue High School - Event Page
- 2021 Arbor Day- April 24th 9am to 11pm at Rodes Park and Ladue Public Works:PHOTO COLLAGE
- Community Honeysuckle Hack at Edie's Mulch Site 2020 -Event photo collage!
- 2020/2021 TRIM Grant recipient. A portion of the funding for the removal (9 trees, 48 stumps) and trimming (114) of trees on City properties and ROW's was made available through the Missouri Department of Conservation's Tree Resource Improvement and Maintenance (TRIM) program.
- Arbor Day 2020
- Community Honeysuckle Hack at Edie's Mulch Site 2019 - Event photo collage!
- Arbor Day 2019 - Photo Collage
- Community Honeysuckle Hack at Rodes Park 2018 - Event Photo Collage!
DID YOU KNOW?
Do you have questions or want to know more about the Public Works Department? Click the links below:
Ladue Department of Public Works
9345 Clayton Rd
Ladue, MO 63124