Please find below some helpful information.
You may sign up for trustee related email blasts at the bottom of this page under Email Notification sign up.
- Trash Pickup - the City has licensed several haulers to service Ladue. A list of companies licensed to do business in the City is available. Click here for a list of Licensed Trash Collectors.
- Recycling - All Trash Collectors are now required by St. Louis County to provide single-stream, curbside recycling at least 1 day a week. Please check with your Trash Collector to check their preferred method and day of the week of your pick-up for your address. Click Here to learn what can and cannot be recycled. Click Here to learn more about the St. Louis County recycling program and also other recycling options for those items which can not be included in your curbside pick-up, such as paint, electronics, appliances, or other waste items.
- If you would like copies or access to public records, please use the following form Request for Access to Public Records Form.
- If you are interested in using the City of Ladue Council Chambers for a meeting, This form Public Use of Council Chambers - Application is required to be submitted to City Hall.
- The City of Ladue has regulations regarding door-to-door solicitation, including the option of being placed on a "NO SOLICITATION" list. Click here for "No Solicitor" form.
- New residents must apply for an alarm permit when a new or existing alarm system is activated. The cost for a permit is $75.00 per year.
- Call the Building Department at 314-997-6308 before beginning any construction project or landscaping work involving the changing of grades. A building permit, plumbing permit, or HVAC permit may be required.
- On May 16, 2016 City Council passed an ordinance allowing Deer Hunting by Archery and Crossbow. Click here for more information.
The City provides brush and leaf pickup service on a seasonal basis. These pickups are on a scheduled basis. Brush pickup is March - September and Leave pickup is October - December & April. See Brush and Leaf Policy for instructions. Click here to view Sections by Street name. Click here to view the map.
For information on indentures, please contact St. Louis County at 314-615-5000
9345 Clayton Road