Feb 21, 2018
Officers from our Department are investigating two forced entry burglaries in neighborhoods north of Ladue Road. It appears pry tools were used on one of the homes, while the other involved a door being forced with pressure. These have both occurred in the past two weeks with time frames varying from afternoon hours to evening hours, which means that the suspect(s) could have been seen. We ask residents to be vigilant about reporting anyone or anything you see that seems suspicious or out of place so that our officers can immediately investigate the circumstances. We also ask that you leave your security alarms on anytime you leave your residence and please inform our investigators if you have any surveillance video footage that may assist in our investigations.
- Thank you from Mayor Spewak
- Police Department Hiring
- New Construction Start Times
- Ladue Walkability Plan Update
- Crime Alert
- Safety Reminder
- recent crime
- Tips for Controlling/Deterring Deer
- Cellular Service Advisory Committee
- MSD Sanitary Relief Project Updates
- MSD Fact Sheet - Prop Y
- New Ladue Police Dispatch Telephone Number
- Ladue News "Q&A With Nancy Spewak: Ladue Mayor Reflects on 2020, Discusses Plans for 2021"
- Burglar Arrest
- Comprehensive Plan
- First Annual Arbor Day!
- Mulch Resource and Mulch Program discontinuance.
- Telephone Scam
- National Flood Insurance Program - Who's Eligible?
- Emergency Notification Services - CodeRed
9345 Clayton Road