James Towey, Prosecuting Attorney
- Court Proceedings are held at: Ladue City Hall located at 9345 Clayton Road, Ladue, MO 63124
- Attorney call on court night begins at 5:30 pm
Entry of Appearance
- Please mail your entry of appearance, request for recommendation and request for discovery (if applicable) to: The City of Ladue, Attention: James Towey, Prosecuting Attorney, 9345 Clayton Road, Ladue, MO 63124
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope for the return of your recommendation.
- You may also fax your request to (314) 993-5652 (however, you must follow up with a hard copy and self addressed stamped envelope)
- If you wish to confirm receipt of your entry and request, submit an additional copy of your entry and a self addressed stamped envelope which will be date stamped and returned to you.
Recommendations are usually mailed back to attorney of record no later than 10 days after the court date.
Attorneys have until the Friday after the court date to have their paperwork turned in. We give you 2 extra days mail time.
Some violations may be paid online. Please go to ipaycourt.com/cityofladue. You will need your name and ticket number. If you have any questions, please call 314-993-3919.
Ladue Municipal Court
9345 Clayton Rd
Ladue, MO 63124
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm