Department of Public Works Services
- Leaf & Brush Pickup
- Pick up brush March 1- September 30
- Leaf pick up October, November, December & April spring collection.
- Minor repair & maintenance to City owned Culverts
- Inlets cleaned of debris as needed
- Trimming of Brush & Trees on R.O.W.
- Total maintenance of State R.O.W.
- Maintenance of all City Properties
- Snow and ice removal during inclement weather
- Emergency response 24 hours / 7 days a week for storms, downed trees blocking streets, flooding, barricades.
- Mulch Site Operation - after leaves & Brush are collected these materials are processed into finished products (leaf mulch & wood chips) The finished product can be delivered after hours for a minimal fee or can be picked up between the hours of 7am - 3:00pm.
- Issuing and inspection of Excavation Permits for work done on right-of-way.
Anne Lamitola - Director of Public Works